Ionix now offer ready-to-deploy measurement collection and transmission systems in partnership with leading global service and incumbent inspection companies. Fully certified with our HotSenseTM sensors, these ultrasonic solutions are available now for you to integrate into your operations anywhere in the world.
HotSense™ has been designed from the ground-up to answer industry challenges and provide solutions to the issues of traditional inspection & monitoring:
Reliable and repeatable signal transfer options
Robust sensors for real-world use
Rapid, online installation without shutdown
No welding in hazardous areas
No breach in CUI defences
Meeting the most stringent intrinsically safe requirements our HotSense™ transducers and partner systems are fully Ex certified all the way up to Zone 0 / Class 1 Div 1.
HotSense™ enables live wall loss rate measurements, providing repeatable and reliable data to inform your Asset Integrity and Corrosion Management Programs, whether it be to:
- Support inspection activities and monitor identified defects.
- Provide data sets to trend corrosion / erosion rates and complement traditional invasive measurement methods
- Manage opportunity feedstock
- Manage “what if” scenarios
- Support FEA / RCA calculations
- Provide data as part of your RBI
- Provide quantitative data to confirm predictive modelling