Our high temperature sensors are a great piece of kit that can easily be installed to on-stream assets. We created HotSense™ sensors with an easy install in mind as we know that nothing is ever simple on site!
Because of how simple it is, these sensors can be installed on hot pipes while the plant is still in operation. You also don’t have to worry about bringing a box full of tools, as you only need two tools – a file or brush for pipe cleaning and a torque wrench with 6mm hex. The sensors are also robust, reliable and can survive thermal cycling, making them a great addition for any plant needing high temperature corrosion monitoring.
We have broken down the install into five simple steps:
- Offsite assembly: Setup the strap for your required pipe size. Assemble the probe with coupling pad.
- Prepare the pipe surface in less than a minute.
- Install preassembled base plate using torque wrench (1 x bolt).
- Install the transducer (2 x bolts).
- Check waveform of installed probe using standard NDT gauge.
If you want to install a non-invasive probe that are low-cost, increase plant productivity by detecting asset integrity issues early and focus inspection and maintenance resources. Get in touch today!