Minimise operational risk and maximise productivity with enhanced asset intelligence. A non-invasive, automated and wireless ultrasonic monitoring solution for applications across refining, oil & gas, nuclear and process sectors.
Find out more below or down load the full datasheet here.
• Increase what can be monitored – HotSense™ transducers allow for deployment directly to hot assets for measurements from -55˚C to + 550˚C (-67 to 1022 deg F).
• Reduced maintenance – Multiple transducers per measurement node to minimise batteries. Service packages available.
• Improved network stability – Transducers and node may be positioned independently to allow for ease of access for battery change or to maximise wireless signal.
• Increased area usage – Intrinsically safe for deployment across your whole facility.
• Automated – thickness measurements, temperature measurements and corrosion rates transmitted directly to your control room.
• Security – Advanced data management software on local server or data direct to you DCS and PIMS – data never leaves your site.
• Configurable alarms – Robust and reliable measurements for determination of wall loss rates absolute thickness.
• Inhouse data access – Make data available to both maintenance and operations teams to better optimise plant productivity.
• Built-in calibration – Measurements may be validated using HotSense™ transducer integrated calibration block.
• WirelessHART certified for integration into your operations.
• Remote measurement configuration and maintenance.
• Battery life is transmitted allowing maintenance and data collection scheduling.