Masterclass in High Temperature Ultrasonic Testing (UT) for Thickness, Corrosion and Erosion Surveys
Make safe and reliable thickness readings at high temperature
An introduction to producing safe, reliable and high quality ultrasonic applications in oil and gas, chemical, energy and nuclear industries
TRAINING FROM THE HIGH TEMPERATURE EXPERTS
- Content provided by high temperature UT industry experts.
- Includes training on making high temperatures thickness measurements to ultrasonic testing procedures and guidance for on-stream corrosion and erosion surveys.
- Workshop content delivered within ASTM E797 and ISO 16809 framework.
- Theory and practical learning with hands-on high temperature inspection practice.
- Suitable for technicians and inspectors at all levels.
- 4-hour session delivered at your site or at Ionix offices.
WORKSHOP CONTENT COVERS
- Safety and best practices.
- High temperature damage mechanisms.
- Influences of temperature on material properties.
- Main sources of error with UT.
- Measurement modes.
- Calibration procedures.
- Probe selection.
- Configuring and using different UT equipment.
- Procedure Template.
- Ensure technicians and inspectors have the skills, knowledge, and core competencies to make safe and reliable measurements of on-stream hot assets.
- Preform pre-shutdown inspections or inspect following process and IOW change.
- Expand your service offering to cover critical high temperature assets.